Truck with Rs.10 mn IAF scrap missing since last yearFebruary 16th, 2009 - 10:53 pm ICT by IANS
Jamnagar (Gujarat), Feb 16 (IANS) A missing report was registered Monday - a year after the incident - about a truck containing machinery scrap of the Indian Air Force worth Rs.10 million that vanished last year.
Nataraj Transport Corporation said three men - Chattrasinh Mansinh, Rajkumar Shyam Sundar Sharma and Gurumadansinh Jarnailsinh from Ahmedabad - were asked to transport the scrap machinery from the Jamangar Air Force base to Koraput Air Force base in Orissa Feb 15 last year.
The truck has not been traced since.
Even after an year, the consignment which was loaded onto the truck (HR 55-1908) had not reached the destination, the complainant said.
The police registered an FIR and are investigating.
- First Marut's maiden flight remembered at HAL (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Eight killed as two IAF choppers collide (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Ghaziabad shootout latest twist in mounting extortion trade - Nov 22, 2011
- IITan trio streamline transportation business - Mar 29, 2012
- "Milaga Is An Unusual Film" - Ravi Mariah - Jun 08, 2010
- Congress corporator hacked to death in Bangalore - Oct 01, 2011
- Aerial, ground search to trace looted explosives - Mar 13, 2010
- Nine IAF men killed as two choppers collide (Third Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Nine perish as two IAF choppers collide (Second Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- India Posts inks logistic pact with Air India - Jan 09, 2012
- Chinese gift lies unused in Pakistan - Jul 18, 2011
- Former DMK legislator arrested for rape, murder - Jul 14, 2012
- India to carry northeast essentials via Bangladesh - Feb 11, 2012
- Trucks to make debut in Desert Storm rally - Feb 19, 2012
- Greater Noida builders in red over green violations? - Aug 07, 2011