Truck crushes three siblings in Greater NoidaJuly 14th, 2011 - 8:53 pm ICT by IANS
Greater Noida, July 14 (IANS) Three siblings were crushed to death Thursday morning while their sister was critically injured when a speeding container truck hit the mobike they were riding in Greater Noida, police said. The driver of the truck is absconding.
Dharmendra Kumar, 21, a resident of Nangla Chamroli locality, was taking his three sisters on the motorcycle to their school when the incident took place in Dadri area.
Dharmendra and his two sisters Neha, 9, and Pooja, 8, died on the spot. His third sister Nisha, 10, received injuries.
“We have seized the container truck and are looking out for the driver. A case of rash and negligent driving has been registered,” said an official of Dadri police station.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Delhi - Jan 22, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- Man crushed to death between two buses - May 22, 2012
- Rs.10 lakh awarded to road accident victim's family - May 27, 2011
- Beam at Delhi flyover causes male nurse's death - Apr 29, 2012
- Five-year-old crushed under speeding truck - May 10, 2011
- Contractor robbed of Rs.4 lakh in Greater Noida - Jun 08, 2010
- Two men crushed by speeding truck - Dec 31, 2010
- Two killed in Noida accident - Feb 16, 2010
- BPO staffer crushed by car in fog - Jan 05, 2012
- Husband of village pradhan shot dead - Sep 23, 2011
- Two killed in road accidents - Nov 20, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011
- Crackdown against unruly mobikers in Srinagar - Jun 05, 2012
- Police gun down criminal - Jan 05, 2011