Truck-bus collision kills seven in BrazilSeptember 26th, 2008 - 9:18 am ICT by IANS
Rio De Janeiro, Sep 26 (Xinhua) Seven people have been killed and 21 injured in a bus-truck collision in southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, officials said. The truck suddenly veered off its lane on a highway and slammed into a minibus coming from the opposite direction, officials of the Federal Highway Police said Thursday.
Around 25 people were on board the bus at the time of the accident, which killed seven and dozens injured. Three people, including the truck driver, are in serious condition.
No further details were immediately available.
- 25 die in Brazil accident - Mar 06, 2011
- Nine killed in Zambia bus accident - Jul 20, 2012
- Minibus carrying preschoolers collides with truck in NW China, killing 20 - Nov 16, 2011
- Five killed in China road accident - Aug 29, 2012
- Five dead in Brazil air force plane crash - Aug 03, 2011
- Truck crashes into passenger bus in southern Vietnam, killing 10 - Nov 07, 2011
- Six killed in Maharashtra accident - Jun 29, 2011
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- 22 die in Brazil road accident - Mar 05, 2011
- 27 killed in Maharashtra accident (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- 27 killed in Maharashtra accident (Third lead) - May 28, 2012
- Eight killed in Kenya road accident - Dec 19, 2011
- Eight killed in Haiti road accident - Dec 03, 2011
- Passenger buses collide in Taiwan tunnel, killing 2 - May 08, 2012
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012