Tremors felt in HimachalFebruary 10th, 2012 - 5:12 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Feb 10 (IANS) Tremors were felt in parts of Himachal Pradesh early Friday after an earthquake of moderate intensity hit neighbouring Uttarakhand, an official said.
“Tremors of 5 magnitude earthquake were felt for some seconds about 45 seconds after midnight Thursday,” an official of the meteorological department told IANS.
According to the official, the epicentre in Chamoli region in Uttarakhand.
- Tremors felt in Himachal Pradesh (Lead) - Jun 20, 2011
- Mild tremors in Uttarakhand (Lead) - Feb 10, 2012
- Mild tremors felt in Delhi, parts of north India - Jun 20, 2011
- Moderate tremors felt in north India (Lead) - Mar 21, 2011
- Quake hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north India (Lead) - Sep 18, 2010
- Moderate earthquake in Himachal Pradesh - Sep 21, 2009
- Moderate quake in Himachal, Punjab - Mar 14, 2010
- Mild quake in UP, aftershocks in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Moderate quake rocks Himachal - May 28, 2010
- Tremors felt in Punjab, Haryana - Sep 18, 2010
- Two earthquakes hit northeastern states (Second Lead) - Jul 01, 2012
- Mild quake in UP, tremors felt in Delhi - Mar 13, 2012
- No casualty as tremors shake north India - Sep 08, 2011
- Tremors in Himachal after Pakistan quake - Jan 19, 2011
- Mild quake hits Himachal Pradesh - Apr 11, 2010