Trainee pilot arrested for engineer’s murderJuly 8th, 2012 - 11:37 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, July 8 (IANS) A trainee pilot, who was the the prime suspect in the murder of an engineer in November 2010, has been arrested, police said Sunday. Six others accused are already in custody.
Rajat and the six were accused of alleged beating Praveen Kumar to death Nov 9, 2010 at their shared accommodation in Sushant Lok area.
Praveen’s body was thrown in Chhawla area of Delhi.
A cash reward of Rs.50,000 had also been announced for Rajat, who had was undergone training for becoming a pilot. He will be produced before a court Monday.
- Rs.50,000 reward for clues in Shobhit murder case - May 24, 2011
- Raped maid rescued in Gurgaon - Apr 20, 2012
- Woman dies of shock after murder of two sons - Dec 23, 2010
- Rs.50,000 reward each for boys who spotted plane's fire - Jul 26, 2011
- Six criminals escape in Haryana - Apr 16, 2011
- Delhi man arrested for murdering friend - Mar 02, 2012
- Rajasthan missing nurse: Key suspect surrenders - Dec 23, 2011
- Gurgaon police bust drug gang - May 25, 2012
- Cash reward on clues to Delhi honour killing suspects (Lead) - Jun 23, 2010
- Three held in Gurgaon for college girl's gangrape - Jun 08, 2012
- Engineer held for killing colleague - Jul 11, 2012
- Gurgaon cops arrest Delhi trader for extortion call - Apr 08, 2012
- Chandigarh NRI abductors planned to kill him - Apr 11, 2012
- Shobhit murder case: Reward money doubled - Sep 02, 2011
- SIT to probe fresh violence in Maruti Manesar plant (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012