Trader’s office burgled of Rs.41 lakhJanuary 31st, 2011 - 10:18 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Jan 31 (IANS) A trader’s office was burgled of Rs.41 lakh in Ghaziabad’s Loha Mandi area, police said Monday.
According to police, the burglary took place during the weekend at Bahubali Steel and Iron Company run by Vibhor Goel.
Goel found his safe open and the money missing when he opened the shop in Ghaziabad’s steel wholesale market Monday around 12 noon. He had closed the shop for the weekend Saturday night around 8 p.m., police said.
“We are trying to find out if any insider was involved in the burglary,” City Police Superintendent A.K. Vijeta said.
- Shutdown partially successful in Noida, Ghaziabad - Jul 05, 2010
- Jewellery stolen from Ghaziabad mayor's daughter's shop - Feb 15, 2010
- 16 shops burgled in Delhi market - May 11, 2010
- Murdered Ghaziabad jeweller's phone record being examined - Oct 24, 2010
- Rs.1 crore burglary at Delhi bank cashier's house - Jul 25, 2011
- Newly-wedded woman sedates in-laws, decamps with Rs.4 lakh - Jul 22, 2010
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh - May 16, 2011
- Youth murdered by ex-lover's father - Jan 26, 2012
- Income tax raid unearths 7,000 kg onion - Jan 07, 2011
- Rs.950,000 stolen from car in Ghaziabad - Sep 12, 2009
- Many thieves simply walk through unlocked front doors, London police warn - Sep 27, 2010
- Dacoits loot Ghaziabad doctor's house - Dec 14, 2010
- Three trucks catch fire, one dead - Feb 02, 2011
- Jewellery shop burgled in Tamil Nadu town - Feb 22, 2012
- Trader looted of Rs.8 lakh in Ghaziabad - Mar 28, 2011