Tomlinson’s hearing problemAugust 2nd, 2012 - 3:07 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) Singer Louis Tomlinson, member of the One Direction band, says he is suffering from hearing problem due to loud screaming of fans.
The 20-year-old has complained about going deaf in his right ear, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am going slightly deaf in my right ear. It’s tinnitus… something like that. All our fans are always very loud,” dailymirror.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Besides Tomlinson, the band which consists of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles. The five came together got fame and recognition in the Britain’s version of reality show “The X Factor” in 2010.
- Louis Tomlinson going deaf in one ear - Aug 01, 2012
- One Direction settles lawsuit - Sep 05, 2012
- One Direction mints 100 mn pounds just in two years - Sep 21, 2012
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- Big hotel rooms, best part about fame: Malik - Aug 17, 2012
- Zayn Malik quits One Direction tour - Mar 01, 2012
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Niall Horan's scary first kiss - May 21, 2012
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- One Direction's Harry Styles single again after breaking up with Emily Atack - May 24, 2012
- Louis Walsh accuser arrested - Jun 30, 2011
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- Tomlinson buys football team - Aug 11, 2012
- Martin suffers from ear trouble - May 06, 2012
- Young music fans with 'iPod-itis' at greater risk of going deaf - Feb 12, 2011