Timberlake, Diaz still together?June 11th, 2011 - 8:48 am ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) Pop singer Justin Timberlake finds working with ex-girlfriend Cameron Diaz exciting during the shooting of their upcoming flick “Bad Teacher”.
Timberlake said they have found it hard to become friends after their split but now they are completely enjoying the togetherness.
“We were happy to have this movie together because we share a sense of humour, always have, always will. We’re great friends, and we had a great experience together, and now were having a great experience together in a completely different way,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
Timberlake broke up with girlfriend, Jessica Biel, last month and although Cameron is still reportedly in a relationship with baseball star, Alex Rodreiguez, there have recently been rumours of their split.
- Timberlake, Biel call it quits! - Mar 11, 2011
- Justin Timberlake 'tortured' Jessica Biel - Apr 16, 2010
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel split - Apr 11, 2010
- My mother is my best friend: Justin - Oct 16, 2010
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Cameron Diaz is looking forward to working with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake on 'Bad Teacher' - Mar 17, 2010
- Timberlake thinks he will 'never' find a woman 'as good' as his mum - Oct 16, 2010
- A-Rod confirms split with Diaz - Sep 24, 2011
- Timberlake parties with Jessica Biel - Oct 22, 2011
- Jessica Biel romancing Colin Farrell? - Jun 13, 2011
- Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake have fun while shooting for 'Bad Teacher' - Apr 09, 2010
- Timberlake praises Diaz's 'Bad Teacher' role - Aug 17, 2011
- Timberlake to reunite with Diaz for film - Mar 04, 2010
- Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake Reunite, But Only On Camera - Mar 17, 2010
Tags: alex rodreiguez, baseball star, cameron diaz, ex girlfriend, flick, girlfriend jessica, great friends, jessica biel, justin timberlake, london, pop singer, relationship, rumours, sense of humour, togetherness