Tigress gives birth to one cubNovember 21st, 2011 - 9:11 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Nov 21 (IANS) A nine-year-old tigress of the Van Vihar National Park here gave birth to two cubs, one of which was stillborn.
The tigress, Basni, has not yet separated the dead cub from her. She is feeding the living cub, an official said Monday.
Basni had given birth to two cubs April 22 as well. Both the cubs had died. At present, the movements of Basni are being monitored through CCTV cameras.
- Tiger cub dies in Bhopal - Nov 22, 2011
- Panna has a new resident - Kanha's orphan tigress - Nov 13, 2011
- Another tiger cub dies in Bihar - Sep 03, 2012
- Kanha's second orphaned tigress sent to Panna reserve - Nov 13, 2011
- Tiger cub dies, two others critical - Aug 29, 2012
- Panna all set to welcome Kanha tigress - Mar 25, 2011
- Third tiger cub at Patna zoo also dead - Sep 04, 2012
- Kanha tigress finds new home in Panna forest - Mar 27, 2011
- Roaring news! Translocated tigress gives birth - Dec 17, 2011
- Eight-year-old tigress dies at Van Vihar National Park - Jun 10, 2010
- NGO demands CBI inquiry into tigress death - May 18, 2011
- Three lion cubs die at Chhattisgarh zoo - Aug 03, 2012
- Yet another tiger, a cub, dies in Bannerghatta - Sep 18, 2010
- Wildlife guardians: Adoptions rise at Van Vihar (With Image) - Jun 22, 2011
- Three tiger cubs spotted in Ranthambore - Jun 29, 2012
Tags: , ,