Tibetan government-in-exile website crashesApril 11th, 2008 - 8:02 pm ICT by admin
Dharamsala, April 11 (IANS) The Tibetan government-in-exile’s official website crashed Friday. Some suspect it has been hacked. The site tibet.net is a major source of news about Tibet and Tibetan diaspora through the eyes of the Tibetan government-in-exile based here.
The website is not working since Friday morning.
Last year, that site as well as 35 other Tibetan affairs related websites were hacked and it took days before they were restored.
This time it isn’t clear whether it has been hacked again.
- Tibetan who died to be cremated in Dharamsala - Mar 29, 2012
- Situation in Tibet very worrying, says Switzerland - Nov 22, 2011
- Exiles predict more trouble in Tibet - Mar 17, 2012
- Former US speaker urges China for dialogue on Tibet - Feb 09, 2012
- Dalai Lama to attend prayers for peace in Tibet - Oct 17, 2011
- Reduce military in Tibet, say exiles - Jan 27, 2012
- Dalai Lama saddened over Khandu's death - May 07, 2011
- 'Shun Tibetan New Year celebrations' - Feb 03, 2012
- UN recognises grim situation in Tibet: Sangay - Mar 24, 2012
- Chinese influx eroding Tibetan culture: US report - Apr 01, 2011
- Dalai Lama's 77th birthday celebrated in Dharamsala - Jul 06, 2012
- US to discuss Tibet situation with China - Feb 11, 2012
- Unrest in Tibet: Exiles seeks global intervention - Feb 06, 2012
- Resolve Tibet issue through dialogue, says PM-in-exile - Jan 26, 2012
- Miss Tibet pageant cancelled - May 02, 2012