Three-year-old kidnapped in BiharJune 1st, 2009 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, June 1 (IANS) A three-year-old boy has been kidnapped from Bihar’s Muzaffarpur district, police said Monday. This is the second incident of abduction in the district within a week.
Rithik Kumar was kidnapped from Sohasi village in Muzaffarpur, about 70 km from here, Sunday.
“My son was kidnapped while he was playing with some children,” said Ramesh Patel, Rithik’s father who came to attend a marriage function with his family. Ramesh is an employee of a petrol outlet in Guwahati, Assam.
Though Ramesh has not yet received any ransom call, police suspect it to be a case of kidnapping. Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajesh Kumar said a case has been lodged.
Another minor boy was kidnapped May 26 from Muzaffarpur district and police are yet to trace the boy and nab the abductors.
In yet another incident, bodies of two kidnapped boys were recovered Saturday. The fresh abduction spree is giving sleepless nights to hundreds of parents, teachers and school authorities here as several abducted school boys have been killed in the last three years.
- Fear of abductions haunts Bihar again - Dec 29, 2010
- 12-year-old boy abducted in Bihar - May 09, 2011
- Bihar kidnappings shock, scare NRIs - Jan 02, 2011
- No breakthrough in Bihar youth's abduction yet - Jan 04, 2011
- No breakthrough in Bihar NIT student's abduction yet - Jul 03, 2012
- Fear of abductions haunts Bihar again - May 31, 2009
- Abductors demand Rs.20 lakh to release Bihar student - Jun 30, 2012
- Medical body angry after doctor's son is abducted in Bihar - May 30, 2009
- Schoolboy abducted in Bihar - Dec 28, 2010
- Doctor abducted in Bihar - Jan 11, 2011
- Rs.20 lakh ransom demanded for Bihar student - Nov 15, 2010
- Another businessman abducted in Bihar - Dec 30, 2010
- Businessman abducted in Bihar - Dec 10, 2010
- Tribal villagers help nab kidnappers in Orissa - Jan 29, 2011
- Body of abducted boy found in Patna - Dec 24, 2010