Three-year-old girl to join high IQ societyJune 2nd, 2011 - 4:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) A three-year-old girl in Britain, who is set to join Mensa, is looking forward to go to school.
Saffron Pledger has an IQ of 140 compared to a Britain average of 100.
She showed her intelligence by beating her father, Danny, as they watched words-and-maths game on TV.
“I will say I have a seven-letter word and she will say she’s got an eight…,” The Sun quoted Danny as saying.
Saffron said: “I’ll go to school soon.”
She can read stories to her little sister and count to 50. Her IQ was found out by an educational psychologist.
Mensa is the largest and oldest high-IQ society in the world. It is a non-profit organisation open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardised, supervised IQ or other intelligence test. Mensa in Latin means table.
- UK schoolgirl has an IQ of 162 - better than Albert Einstein, Bill Gates - Mar 11, 2011
- Brainy best friends aged 5 and 6 join Mensa - Oct 25, 2010
- Meet Mensa's youngest member, Brit boy aged three - Feb 17, 2010
- Meet the 2-yr-old girl who has an IQ almost equalling Einstein's - Apr 30, 2009
- Meet the 8 Brit boys who have the same IQ as Einstein - Sep 22, 2010
- IQ scores can't predict academic performances of autistic kids - Nov 18, 2010
- Intelligent babies do become highly achieving adults - Aug 08, 2009
- Willow Smith behind in school lessons because of pop career - Dec 13, 2010
- Meet the 4-year-old boy with IQ of 144! - Aug 04, 2009
- The 2-year-old Brit boy with Einstein's IQ! - Oct 10, 2009
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Hardwork and dedication the mantra to crack CAT, say toppers - Jan 12, 2012
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Maths dunces: British primary schools to ban calculator use - Dec 03, 2011
- Smartest five percent contribute hugely to economies - Mar 20, 2011
Tags: educational psychologist, father danny, game on tv, high iq society, intelligence test, latin, letter word, little sister, old girl, percentile, pledger, profit organisation, saffron, society london, standardised, sun, test mensa