Three women killed in wall collapse in JharkhandJune 27th, 2008 - 6:19 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, June 27 (IANS) Three women died and five others were injured when a mud wall collapsed on them in Deoghar district of Jharkhand Friday, police said. Ten women were digging a hole near a mud wall in Simra village, about 400 km from here, when the wall, which has been weakened by heavy rains, collapsed on them.
Eight women got trapped under the wall. Five were rescued while three died on the spot.
The injured were hospitalised and the condition of two was said to be critical.
- Three die in Jharkhand mine collapse - May 26, 2012
- Seven killed as rains lash Punjab - Aug 13, 2011
- Five killed in road, rail accidents - Jun 15, 2011
- One killed in Mumbai balcony collapse - May 02, 2012
- Five killed in Jharkhand wall collapse - Aug 24, 2010
- Three kids die in Siberian building collapse - Sep 14, 2012
- Bridges, houses collapse in heavy rains in Jharkhand - Sep 24, 2011
- Seven killed due to rains in Jammu - Aug 06, 2012
- Five injured in Jharkhand district jail clash - May 24, 2011
- Five die as mud mound caves in - Oct 28, 2010
- Five of family die in wall collapse - Sep 16, 2010
- Three killed, 19 trapped in China coal mine cave-in - Jul 02, 2011
- Turkey quake toll reaches 279 - Oct 25, 2011
- Lightning claims eight lives in Jharkhand - Aug 25, 2010
- Four killed in Delhi building collapse - Dec 03, 2011