Three women, child killed in Argentine apartmentNovember 28th, 2011 - 12:04 pm ICT by IANS
Buenos Aires, Nov 28 (IANS/EFE) The bodies of three women and an 11-year-old girl were found in an apartment in the Argentine city of La Plata, police said Sunday.
They had all been murdered.
The bodies were found after a neighbour called emergency services when blood was seen seeping out from under the apartment door, which was not completely closed.
Police said that, according to initial reports, the women had all been stabbed to death and the apartment was in complete disorder.
The victims included a woman in her 60s, her 30-year-old daughter, her 11-year-old granddaughter and another woman, age 30, authorities said.
Several hours after the bodies were found, prosecutor Alvaro Garganta announced that a 27-year-old man identified as Oscar Martinez had been arrested as a suspect in the crime.
According to press reports, the arrested man was the boyfriend of one of the victims.
- Argentine woman set ablaze by boyfriend dies - Feb 22, 2012
- Brazil killers ate flesh, sold 'dish' to neighbours - Apr 14, 2012
- Woman killed son, now hangs herself in Argentine jail - Apr 17, 2012
- Brazilian cannibals made home movie of crimes - Apr 17, 2012
- Model convicted of drug smuggling in Argentina - Nov 04, 2011
- Man wanted for eight murders escapes - Mar 01, 2012
- Woman accused of witchcraft slain in Colombia - Sep 05, 2012
- Two held for murder of Mexican actress - Dec 31, 2011
- Costa Rican court rules male inmate can wear women's clothes - May 07, 2012
- Kidnapped Mexican singer found dead - Feb 13, 2012
- Briton's dismembered body found in Argentina - Jan 15, 2012
- Man held for killing wife, showing body with webcam - Apr 06, 2011
- 10 cops charged in gang rape of teenaged boy - Jan 22, 2012
- Mexican doctor criticised for OT photos on Facebook - Apr 20, 2012
- Beauty queen says she considered becoming a nun - May 31, 2012