Three teenagers wounded in Kashmir blastMarch 10th, 2011 - 3:05 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, March 10 (IANS) Three teenagers, including a girl, were critically injured in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara district Thursday when a live shell they found near their home exploded, police said.
According to police, Nazia, 11, and her brothers Mashooq, 14, and Adil, 18, found a live shell near their home in Margi Devar village. The children brought the device home and fiddled with it.
“The device exploded wounding the three children. They were immediately shifted to capital Srinagar for treatment,” the officer said. Margi Devar village is 100 km from here.
Three children were killed last month when an device they had found exploded in Maloora village near Srinagar.
- Girl injured in Kashmir landmine blast - Dec 02, 2011
- Omar condoles death of two children in blast - Feb 14, 2011
- Guerrilla killed in Kashmir gunfight - Jul 06, 2012
- Two Kashmiri youths killed in blast - Jul 23, 2011
- ANI cameraman hurt in encounter between militants, Army im Kashmir - Oct 21, 2010
- Twenty injured in Kashmir road accident - Feb 27, 2012
- Abandoned ammunition explodes, kills three children (Lead) - Mar 10, 2010
- Kashmir man claims slain father was no terrorist - Apr 17, 2010
- Blast at Kashmir scrap dealer's home, one killed - Jun 07, 2011
- Three killed in Kashmir firing, over 50 injured (Night Lead) - Jul 31, 2010
- Two teens killed in Kashmir blast - Jul 11, 2011
- Guerrillas open fire in cop's home in Kashmir - Jul 19, 2011
- Toll in Kashmir violence rises to four - Jul 31, 2010
- School bus in Kashmir rolls into gorge, 3 killed (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- Bomb explosion kills seven in Bihar - Nov 21, 2010