Three real estate dealers killed in GhaziabadDecember 27th, 2008 - 11:58 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Dec 27 (IANS) Three real estate developers were killed in this Uttar Pradesh town on the outskirts of the national capital, police said Saturday.The bodies of Satish, Babloo and Saranjit - only known by their first names - were found on a roadside in Chiranjeev Vihar Friday night, investigating officer C.P. Singh said.
Satish owned real estate developing agency Kartik Estates while Saranjit and Babloo ran Aastha Properties, the police officer said.
He said it was apparently a case of a property dispute.
Some glasses and an empty liquor bottle were found on the spot, the police officer said.
Investigations were on to nab the culprits, he added.
- Illicit liquor manufacturing unit unearthed, six held - Feb 05, 2011
- Three arrested for murder - Nov 07, 2011
- Smuggled liquor seized in Ghaziabad - Feb 09, 2012
- Train hits car, drags it for a kilometre - Sep 16, 2010
- Eight years later, illicit liquor vanishes in thin air - Apr 14, 2012
- Aarushi-Hemraj murders: Four years of a whodunit - May 14, 2012
- Senior citizen murdered inside her Delhi flat - Jan 10, 2012
- East Delhi violence under control - Sep 03, 2012
- Two arrested in housing fraud case - Jun 20, 2011
- Woman dies after wine drinking bet - Jul 19, 2012
- Chargesheet against Maharashtra former postmaster general - Dec 31, 2010
- SP leader's son shot dead in Ghaziabad - Aug 12, 2012
- Police nab Pune gold-heist robbers - Apr 19, 2012
- Youth dies as shop catches fire - Apr 13, 2010
- Teenager kills, burns parents in Haryana - May 14, 2012