Three pilgrims killed in road accidentAugust 8th, 2011 - 11:46 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Aug 8 (IANS) Three pilgrims were crushed Monday by a speeding truck in Raipur district of Chhattisgarh, police said.
The truck rammed into a group of pilgrims who were on foot at Simga area, some 40 km from here. Three were killed on the spot while four others were taken to hospital with multiple fractures, officials here at police headquarters said.
The pilgrims were heading towards a local temple when the tragedy occurred. The truck driver was reported to be absconding.
- Seven killed in Chhattisarh road accident - Dec 14, 2010
- Five of a family killed in road accident - Sep 05, 2011
- Two killed in Maharashtra road accident - Aug 13, 2011
- Speeding truck crushes five to death in Chhattisgarh - Mar 22, 2010
- Five die in Uttar Pradesh accident - May 30, 2011
- 12 run over by train in Chhattisgarh - Oct 23, 2011
- Five killed in Chhattisgarh road accident - Oct 12, 2010
- Five pilgrims killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - May 13, 2011
- Two killed as truck hits school van - Nov 05, 2011
- Student killed as truck rams into school - Nov 30, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011
- 13 Pandharpur pilgrims crushed by a speeding truck - Jul 25, 2011
- Eight killed in Chhattisgarh van-truck collision - May 11, 2011
- Nine die as trucks collide in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 15, 2011
- Truck crushes three siblings in Greater Noida - Jul 14, 2011