Three officials suspended on graft chargeOctober 13th, 2010 - 9:47 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Oct 13 (IANS) The Jharkhand government Wednesday suspended three government officials on charges of corruption, an official statement said.
Assistant engineer Gurumit Singh Lath, Block Development Officer Niwas Chandra Thakur and Land and Revenue Deputy Collector Kartik Kumar Prabhat have been suspended for financial mismanagement by misusing their respective positions, the statement said.
After Arjun Munda became the chief minister last month, more than 50 officials have been suspended on graft charges.
- Two Jharkhand cops suspended for misusing position - Sep 20, 2011
- Jharkhand to battle corruption - Dec 21, 2010
- Munda government sacks 40 engineers - Sep 11, 2010
- Corruption, instability mark 10 years of Jharkhand - Nov 12, 2010
- Jharkhand to monitor under-construction roads through mobile phones - Jan 20, 2012
- Jharkhand Citizen's Charter from Nov 15: Munda - Oct 12, 2011
- Now, complain directly to Jharkhand chief minister - Jan 06, 2012
- Jharkhand cabinet approves right to service act - Aug 24, 2011
- Ex Jharkhand minister has assets 579 percent of income! - Jan 27, 2012
- Will strengthen rural bodies first, industrialisation later: Jharkhand CM (Interview) - Dec 23, 2010
- Jharkhand plans anti-graft law - Sep 07, 2011
- Munda completes one year amid political turbulence - Sep 11, 2011
- All Jharkhand panchayats to be e-connected: Munda - Sep 14, 2011
- Munda to participate in 'India Show 2011' in Toronto - Oct 10, 2011
- Munda approves compulsory retirement of 10 judicial officials - May 28, 2012
Tags: assistant engineer, chandra, chief minister, corruption, deputy collector, financial mismanagement, government officials, graft charge, graft charges, jharkhand government, lath, munda, prabhat, thakur