Three of a family found murdered in DelhiJanuary 10th, 2009 - 11:51 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 10 (IANS) Three members of a family - a woman and her two sons - were found murdered at their home in south west Delhi, the police said Saturday.Seema and her two sons - residents of Bindapur in south west Delhi - were found killed with some sharp edged weapon late Friday.
Seema’s husband Hem Chand, a computer engineer, said that after returning from Gurgaon, he found the bodies on the first floor of their house. He then called up his in-laws and informed the neighbours and the police about it.
“The victim’s father Motilal said that the couple had no enemies nor did they have any problems between themselves. Seema, the victim, did have some problem with her in-laws because of which the couple shifted to Bindapur about two and half years back,” a police official said.
The police were now interrogating the victim’s husband and their neighbours.
- Woman, two children found murdered in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 10, 2009
- Two murders in Delhi within 12 hours - Jul 27, 2012
- CRPF trooper's wife found dead, dowry case filed - May 25, 2012
- Delhi housewife found murdered, husband missing - Apr 23, 2012
- Drug addict kills sister-in-law, her two children for money - Feb 08, 2009
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- On the rise: Divorces under 25 - Dec 29, 2011
- Woman jumps from Metro station, dies (Second Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Delhi woman killed by in-laws, husband - May 05, 2012
- Woman sets herself ablaze over dowry harassment - Jun 25, 2011
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- Court tells police to trace, reunite minor boy with mother (Lead) - Dec 13, 2011
- Family quarrels lead to killings, attempted murder in Maharashtra - Jun 29, 2012
- Young wife found hanging - Oct 11, 2011