Three killed in two freak accidents in RajasthanApril 15th, 2012 - 10:48 pm ICT by IANS
Jaipur, April 15 (IANS) Three people, including an 11-year-old child, were killed in two freak accidents in Rajasthan Sunday, police said.
Eleven-year-old Navratan Sharma was killed, while his two friends were seriously wounded, when the roof of the house they were playing in collapsed in Luniyawas village on Jaipur’s outskirts in the morning.
Navratan’s two friends, Kishan and Vijay, were admitted to a hospital in critical condition.
“The house was deserted and in a dilapidated condition,” a police officer told IANS.
A 32-year old man and his sister were killed in Rajasthan’s Baran district when a high-tension overhead electricity wire fell on the motorcycle they were travelling on, police said.
- 2 dead, 10 injured due to electrocution in Rajasthan - Mar 19, 2012
- Kite-chasing boy electrocuted - Jan 15, 2012
- Rajasthan Police constable electrocuted - Aug 03, 2012
- Man kills mother, brother for money - Jun 29, 2012
- Three children injured in Delhi house fire - Jan 07, 2012
- Three Rajasthan cops booked for 'custody death' - Feb 22, 2012
- Boy electrocuted in Rajasthan - Jul 15, 2012
- Woman burns herself, two kids - Jan 20, 2012
- Four killed in house collapses in Rajasthan - Sep 05, 2011
- Four injured as villagers clash with police - Feb 20, 2012
- Morning tea kills five - Feb 16, 2012
- Roof collapse in northern Pakistan kills 5, injures 3 - Sep 05, 2012
- Woman jumps before train with two children, run over - Jun 25, 2012
- Three killed in house collapse - Sep 04, 2012
- Youth kills girl friend, commits suicide - Sep 11, 2012