Three killed in Ladakh helicopter crashAugust 16th, 2008 - 5:30 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Aug 16 (IANS) Two officers and a soldier were killed in a helicopter crash in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir Saturday. “A Cheetah helicopter of the army crashed in the eastern area of Ladakh region,” sources here told IANS.
“Two officers and a soldier were killed in the crash which is believed to have happened because of a technical snag.” the source added.
Sources have ruled out sabotage as the cause of the crash.
- Army loses two pilots in Nashik chopper crash (Second lead) - Feb 02, 2011
- Pakistan appreciated after Indian chopper returns safely - Oct 23, 2011
- Army pilot killed in chopper crash (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Indian Army, IAF rescue 420 tourists in Ladakh (Lead) - Aug 09, 2010
- Two soldiers killed in NATO chopper crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Chidambaram concludes three-day Kashmir visit - Jun 22, 2011
- Indian Army helicopter missing in Sikkim - Apr 21, 2011
- IAF MiG crashes, pilot safe (Lead) - Feb 04, 2011
- 'No sensitive material on chopper that strayed into Pakistan' (Lead) - Oct 25, 2011
- Nine civilians rescued alive from Sonamarg avalanche - Feb 24, 2012
- Two army pilots killed as chopper crashes in Nashik locality (Lead) - Feb 02, 2011
- Afghanistan: Taliban commander behind NATO helicopter crash captured - Sep 17, 2012
- At least 20 soldiers at Siachen feared dead - Aug 08, 2010
- IAF rescues 61 people in Ladakh region - Mar 02, 2012
- Orphaned by Leh floods, sisters adopted by army get back life - May 31, 2011