Three killed in Jharkhand hospital fireSeptember 8th, 2012 - 3:41 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Sep 8 (IANS) Three people, including a woman, died in a fire that broke out in a hospital in Jharkhand’s Bokaro district, police said Saturday.
The fire broe out in the ICU of the K.M. Memorial hospital in Bokaro, around 110 km from here, due to a short circuit Friday night.
One person died due to suffocation Friday night and other two succumbed during the course of treatment Saturday morning.
According to the police, there were 10 to 12 people in the ICU when the fire broke out.
- Eight people killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jul 06, 2012
- Two burnt alive in Jharkhand - Nov 16, 2010
- Two injured in police firing - Mar 19, 2011
- Two women die in Jharkhand as abandoned mine caves in - Feb 11, 2012
- Three dead in Chennai hospital blaze (Second Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- Four killed in Andhra fire mishap - Mar 29, 2012
- Fire in hospital, two dead - Jul 23, 2011
- One killed, three injured in Jamshedpur fire - Mar 04, 2012
- National Games: Karate player beaten up - Feb 13, 2011
- 25 dead in Lahore factory blaze (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012