Three killed in five-vehicle collision in DelhiAugust 6th, 2011 - 6:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 6 (IANS) Three people were killed and eight seriously injured early Saturday in an accident involving five vehicles, including a truck and a police patrol car, police said.
The accident took place in west Delhi’s Kirti Nagar area at around 5 a.m. when a speeding truck hit one of the cars from behind, causing a chain of collisions.
“The injured were taken to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. Three were declared dead while eight are seriously injured,” a police official said.
“The truck driver is absconding,” the official said.
- Four dead in freak multi-vehicle accident (Lead) - Aug 06, 2011
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- Cyclist crushed, six injured by bus in Delhi (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- 20 cars damaged in chain collision - Nov 04, 2011
- DTC buses collide, 17 injured - Oct 01, 2011
- Class four student run over in Delhi - Jul 27, 2012
- Four killed in two Rajasthan road accidents - Aug 22, 2012
- Retired teacher found murdered - Sep 29, 2011
- Nine killed in Haryana accident - Oct 28, 2011
- Five die in Uttar Pradesh accident - May 30, 2011
- Two killed in two Noida accidents - Jul 13, 2011
- Four killed, six injured in Maharashtra accident - Jan 27, 2012
- One dead, two injured in Delhi road accident - Jul 21, 2012
- Three hurt as speeding car hits bike in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012