Three killed in Canada shootingMarch 30th, 2008 - 12:16 pm ICT by admin
Ottawa, March 30 (Xinhua) At least three people have been killed and as many injured in a shooting in the capital of central Manitoba province in Canada, authorities said. The police were called shortly before 4 a.m. Saturday to a home in Winnipeg, where they found two male and a female body with gunshot wounds, the Canadian Press reported.
Three people in the house suffered non-life-threatening wounds.
“At this point, we don’t know whether it’s a gang-related incident, what motivated it and who was involved,” Constable Jacqueline Chaput said.
- Small passenger plane crashes in eastern Canada, killing 4 - Jan 12, 2012
- Afghan woman official killed in blast - Jul 14, 2012
- Three people shot outside a nightclub in Tampa, FL - Aug 09, 2010
- Arizona school shooting leaves three injured - Jan 08, 2010
- Three killed in shooting near US varsity (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- One killed, 10 injured in US party fight - Sep 26, 2010
- Canada to end government monopoly in wheat sales - Oct 19, 2011
- Briton kills three family members before himself - Jan 03, 2012
- Six Canadian MPs for Vibrant Gujarat summit - Dec 25, 2010
- NATO air strike kills 17 Afghans - Jun 06, 2012
- Indian-American shot dead in California - Apr 14, 2012
- Doctor shoots family, kills self in US - Feb 29, 2012
- Train crashes into platform in New Jersey - May 09, 2011
- Two dead, 100 injured in Afghan suicide bombing - Sep 11, 2011
- Upgraded tanks arrive in Canada - Sep 14, 2012