Three killed by militants in Jammu and KashmirMay 8th, 2009 - 11:02 am ICT by IANS
Jammu, May 8 (IANS) Three people, including a woman, were killed by suspected militants in Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
A group of four terrorists barged into the house of Ahmad Malik at Badara in Mahore area around 10.30 p.m. Thursday and opened fire.
Malik, his son Mohammad Ejaz and Taja Begum were killed in the incident.
Police said the motive for the killing was not yet known.
- Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants killed in Kashmir - Oct 06, 2010
- Groom, 2 others killed in militant attack on wedding party (Lead) - May 08, 2009
- Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants shot dead in Mahore - Oct 07, 2010
- Two militants killed in Kashmir - Oct 06, 2010
- Militants kill female constable, five family members in Pak's KP province - Jan 14, 2011
- RDX seized in Kashmir - Aug 23, 2011
- As militancy fades, girls return to school in Jammu's remote regions - Jul 04, 2012
- Soldier killed in militant fire in Kashmir - May 03, 2012
- Terrorists kill civilian in south Kashmir village - Jan 24, 2012
- Slain Congress leader's widow votes in Kashmir polls - May 22, 2011
- Terrorists in Kashmir intercepted in time: Army - Apr 03, 2010
- Terrorist killed in Awantipora encounter - Mar 02, 2011
- LeT commander killed in Jammu and Kashmir - Nov 01, 2009
- Militants kill two villagers in Jammu and Kashmir - Aug 19, 2010
- Ten killed, 35 injured in Jammu and Kashmir road accident - May 21, 2010