Three killed, 10 injured in Delhi cylinder blastMarch 2nd, 2008 - 8:01 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 2 (IANS) One woman and two children were killed and 10 other people were injured when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a house in southwest Delhi, a police official said Sunday. “Thirteen people were injured in a gas cylinder blast Saturday night. Three of them died at the Safdarjung hospital,” a police official told IANS.
Those killed were identified as Love (5), Vijay (7) and Janki (33). The blast took place at a house in Kapashera area.
“Two people have been discharged from the hospital. The injured have received 15-50 percent burn injuries,” the official said.
- Four killed in Mumbai bakery cylinder blasts (Lead) - May 30, 2012
- Five killed in Delhi building collapse - Jan 04, 2012
- 6 kids, guard injured in Delhi as drum explodes in bonfire - Jan 10, 2011
- One killed in cylinder blast - Jul 20, 2011
- 13 injured in Delhi fire - Jun 06, 2012
- Four killed in Mumbai bakery cylinder blasts - May 30, 2012
- Three killed as gas-driven vehicle blows up - Aug 02, 2010
- 55 injured in Russia blast - Jun 26, 2011
- One killed, 16 injured in Assam gas cylinder explosion - Apr 09, 2010
- Explosion in illicit gas cylinders warehouse in Maharashtra - Jan 17, 2012
- AC explosion kills one, hotel denies report - Jul 09, 2011
- Five injured in Delhi cylinder blast (Lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Seven injured in cylinder blasts in Meghalaya - Jul 20, 2011
- House collapse kills five in Delhi(Lead) - Jan 04, 2012
- Seven injured in cylinder blast - Mar 04, 2012