Three kids of family electrocuted in West Bengal

June 15th, 2008 - 10:26 am ICT by IANS  

Kolkata, June 15 (IANS) Three children of a family were electrocuted while playing in the rains on the rooftop in West Bengal’s Howrah district, police said Sunday. The victims, all cousins, were possibly electrocuted by a live wire while playing atop their house Saturday evening, said Additional Superintendent of Police (town) Milon Kanti Das.

It was not immediately known how the children came in contact with the live wire.

Another cousin, who was with them, received burn injuries and was admitted to Howrah General hospital.

Related Stories

    Posted in Uncategorized |