Three kids burnt to death in Jammu and KashmirApril 20th, 2009 - 7:21 pm ICT by IANS
Jammu, April 20 (IANS) Three children were burnt to death after three huts caught fire due to short circuit in a village of Jammu and Kashmir, a legislator said.
The incident took place in Chandi Badesar village of Kathua district, about 150 km north-east of Jammu.
“Short-circuiting of three huts in the village caused a fire which flared up in a short span of time,” legislator Lal Chand said.
He said the elders came out of the huts but the children could not escape.
- Four of family die in Punjab fire - Jun 23, 2010
- Six killed as bus caught in flash-flood - Aug 11, 2011
- Four killed in Delhi warehouse fire - Nov 13, 2011
- Two baby girls burnt to death - May 09, 2011
- Three kids burnt to death in Jharkhand - Jan 20, 2011
- Flash floods hit parts of Jammu region - Aug 04, 2012
- Toddlers burnt alive - Feb 05, 2011
- Four burnt alive as trucks collide in Haryana - Jul 28, 2011
- School van catches fire, students safe - Jul 24, 2010
- Eight die in as fireworks unit explodes - Oct 25, 2011
- 1,000 huts gutted in Dhaka - Nov 17, 2011
- Six children burnt to death in Bihar - Nov 24, 2011
- 12-year-old boy killed in grenade attack in Kishtwar - May 08, 2012
- Two children burnt alive in Delhi slum fire (Lead) - Apr 01, 2010
- 120 huts gutted in Pakistan fire - Oct 29, 2011