Three judges attacked in Delhi, one injuredMay 17th, 2012 - 9:19 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 17 (IANS) Three judges from the Saket district courts were attacked by a motorbike-rider in south Delhi after their car hit his vehicle, police said Thursday, adding one of the judges was injured.
Metropolitan Magistrate Ajay Garg, and Additional Sessions Judges M. K. Nagpal and Inderjeet Singh were heading towards Dakshinpuri area of Ambedkar Nagar when the accident occurred.
“The car hit a bike and the biker got injured. He started abusing the driver of the car and started pelting stones at them,” said police.
Garg and the driver were injured in the incident, added police.
- Road rage: Three judges attacked in Delhi (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Attack on judges: Delhi lawyers observe strike - May 18, 2012
- Four held for attack on Delhi judges - May 18, 2012
- Attack on judges: Lawyers threaten strike Friday - May 17, 2012
- Four held for attack on Delhi judges (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Police booth, bus set afire in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 02, 2012
- Israeli embassy car blast: Kazmi's custody extended - Apr 07, 2012
- Two killed in Delhi road accidents - Aug 08, 2012
- Less road accidents at night in Delhi: Police - Apr 18, 2012
- Cycling to work? Growing movement to tackle mobility crisis (Feature) - Mar 25, 2012
- One dead, many injured in Delhi violence (Roundup) - Sep 03, 2012
- Man pursuing chain-snatchers shot - Jun 12, 2011
- Kazmi urges resumption of hearing in sessions court - Jul 11, 2012
- Mob sets police booth, many vehicles afire in Delhi (Second Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Two killed, one hurt in two road accidents - Mar 01, 2011