Three electrocuted to death in JharkhandOctober 13th, 2008 - 11:45 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Oct 13 (IANS) Three bus passengers were electrocuted to death and four were injured in Jharkhand’s Latehar district Monday, police said. According to police, around 10 passengers were travelling on the roof of the bus from Balumath police station to Latehar district, around 130 km from here, Monday evening and seven of them were electrocuted when the vechile passed under a heavy voltage electricity cable.
Three of them died on the spot and four were seriously wounded and admitted to a local hospital. The condition of two of the wounded passengers was said to be critical.
In another accident, a passenger died and 40 were injured when a truck carrying around 50 people turned turtle in Garwah district.
- One killed in Jharkhand Maoist attack - Feb 23, 2012
- Eight killed in Jharkhand road accident - Dec 16, 2010
- Five Maoists involved in cop massacre held in Jharkhand - Feb 29, 2012
- 20 killed, many critically injured in Jharkhand road mishap - Sep 19, 2011
- Eight people killed in Jharkhand road accident - Jul 06, 2012
- Landmine recovered, truck torched in Jharkhand - Jun 03, 2011
- 40 landmines recovered in Jharkhand - Feb 01, 2012
- BJP leader shot dead by Maoists in Jharkhand - Aug 05, 2010
- Two youths killed, Maoist rivalry suspected - Apr 13, 2011
- 46 die in road accidents across 3 states (Roundup) - May 28, 2012
- 28 of marriage party electrocuted in Madhya Pradesh (Third Lead) - May 15, 2010
- Bus accident kills five in Jharkhand - Jan 16, 2012
- One Maoist killed, two held in Jharkhand - Sep 17, 2010
- 50 kg IED recovered in Jharkhand - Jan 04, 2011
- 13 Jharkhand policemen killed in Maoist ambush - Jan 21, 2012