Three children injured in Delhi house fireJanuary 7th, 2012 - 7:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) Three children, aged between 2 and 10, received burns after a house in Delhi caught fire after coming into contact with a high-tension wire Saturday morning.
The fire broke out around 10.30 a.m. at Kotla Phase II in the Ranhaula area of west Delhi.
The injured have been identified as Pawan (10), Golu (6) and Somnath (2). The children reside in separate rooms of the building that caught fire.
They were rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where Pawan’s condition is stated to be critical with 75 percent burns. “The other two children are said to be out of danger,” said a police official.
According to the official, the fire broke out on the first floor of the building after some wet clothes on the roof came in contact with a high-tension wire.
- MCD truck catches fire, helper injured - Apr 29, 2012
- Security guard electrocuted - Jun 24, 2011
- Three children injured in south Delhi factory fire - Jan 10, 2011
- Rajasthan Police constable electrocuted - Aug 03, 2012
- Worker killed in south Delhi - Oct 03, 2011
- 13 injured in Delhi fire - Jun 06, 2012
- 2 dead, 10 injured due to electrocution in Rajasthan - Mar 19, 2012
- Country's major fire disasters - Dec 09, 2011
- 6 kids, guard injured in Delhi as drum explodes in bonfire - Jan 10, 2011
- Kite-chasing boy electrocuted - Jan 15, 2012
- Delhi-Howrah rail route disrupted - Jan 06, 2011
- Burn care training planned for doctors, nurses - Feb 02, 2012
- Woman killed in Delhi factory fire - Jan 26, 2011
- Healing burns psychologically, via telephone - Dec 19, 2010
- Five children charred to death in Maharashtra - Feb 12, 2012