Three bus passengers burnt alive in RajasthanJuly 17th, 2012 - 1:06 am ICT by IANS
Jaipur, July 16 (IANS) Three men were burnt alive while at least three others sustained burns when the bus in which they were travelling caught fire in Rajasthan’s Alwar district Monday, police said.
According to police, the incident took place near Rajgarh town in the district, some 200 kilometers from Jaipur.
“A group of about 15 people from Jodhpur were on their way to Rajagarh to participate in a religious function when the accident occurred. It seems some LPG cylinder was lying in the bus leading to an explosion,” said a police officer, adding the cause of the fire was being probed.
He added that three men - Bharu Ram, Hariom and Dipak died on the spot. “Three others sustained burns and are undergoing treatment at a hospital. Their condition is stated to be stable,” said the officer.
- Three die in freak accident - Feb 22, 2012
- Woman killed, two injured as car catches fire - Oct 18, 2011
- Two BSF men injured in training accident - Aug 07, 2012
- Mother, children killed in fire - Oct 22, 2011
- Runaway suspect in Bhanwari murder case re-arrested - Jul 02, 2012
- Delhi blast: Detained Kashmiris' credentials found correct - Sep 10, 2011
- Two woman cops, three others killed in Rajasthan accidents - Jun 17, 2012
- Six cops injured in mob attack in Rajasthan - Aug 08, 2012
- 33 dead in Pakistan collision (Second Lead) - Jan 23, 2011
- Three kids of family burnt to death in Manipur - Nov 17, 2009
- Rajasthan Police constable electrocuted - Aug 03, 2012
- 15 people injured in Rajasthan communal clash - Nov 28, 2011
- Three killed, 25 injured in Rajasthan accident - Apr 16, 2012
- Six killed in Rajasthan accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Bhanwari Devi case: Re-arrested suspect sent to 10-days custody - Jul 04, 2012