Three brothers robbed of Rs.400,000 in DelhiAugust 21st, 2008 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 21 (IANS) Three brothers were beaten up and robbed of Rs.400,000 from their shop in the Indian capital, police said Thursday.Shahrukh Ali, Faheem Ali and Feroz Ali told the police that nine people armed with knives and pistols barged into their office at Sector-1 Avantika in Rohini Wednesday night while they were counting their cash.
“The assailants beat the three brothers, inflecting stab injuries. Then on gunpoint they took away the money and escaped in cars,” a police officer said.
The three brothers are in hospital, in stable condition.
“No case has been registered as yet as we have not received any complaint,” Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police B.K. Singh told IANS.
- Two get life term for killing neighbour - Feb 16, 2011
- Elderly woman stabbed to death by robbers - Aug 14, 2012
- Man killed while resisting robbery in Delhi - May 16, 2012
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Armed robbers who targeted brothels arrested - Feb 29, 2012
- Elderly woman stabbed to death in Delhi - Aug 08, 2010
- Gold finance company robbed - Jun 22, 2012
- Man robbed at gunpoint, three car thefts in Noida - Sep 08, 2010
- Two elderly women stabbed to death in Delhi (lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Decomposed body of woman found - Dec 10, 2011
- Two held for killing techie in Greater Noida - Aug 21, 2010
- Rs.15 lakh robbery in Ghaziabad jewellery shop - Feb 08, 2010
- Jewellery shop looted in Ghaziabad - Feb 07, 2012
- Elderly women's murder case solved, five arrested - Jul 26, 2012
- Journalist mugged in Delhi - Jul 07, 2011