Three arrested in Noida for stealing credit cardMarch 8th, 2009 - 8:51 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, March 8 (IANS) Three men were arrested here for stealing a credit card and then using it to buy goods to be re-sold, police said here Sunday.
The Noida police arrested Robin Verma, Sanjeev Nehra and Anil Nehra near Shopprix Mall while they were trying to sell items purchased on the stolen credit card.
Verma worked as a store manager of a branded showroom in the Great India Place mall. Verma reportedly stole Parmanand Goel’s purse, which contained the credit card, the police said.
- Engineer robbed in Noida - Oct 22, 2010
- Largest ID theft ring in US history cracked - Oct 08, 2011
- Woman arrested for jewellery theft - Mar 14, 2010
- NATO's combat material stolen, sold to Pakistani militants - Oct 03, 2010
- Engineer becomes thief to recover business losses - May 11, 2012
- Two arrested for duping showroom owners - May 27, 2010
- 2 Nigerians held for using cloned credit cards - May 14, 2010
- Woman arrested for stealing 2398 jars of coffee - Nov 05, 2011
- Two automobile thieves held - Jan 29, 2011
- Four held in Delhi for stealing debit cards - May 10, 2010
- Youth nabbed for stealing debit cards - Jan 19, 2011
- Google to turn your smartphones into credit cards! - Mar 30, 2011
- Science graduate guard held for Shoppers Stop theft in Delhi - Jun 14, 2009
- Three arrested for buying goods using fake credit card - Jan 15, 2011
- Delhi University student arrested for theft - Jul 26, 2010