Thornton slams reports of affair with Tea LeoniOctober 18th, 2008 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) Actor Billy Bob Thornton has slammed reports suggesting that he is to blame for the breakdown of Tea Leoni’s marriage to David Duchovny, insisting he and the actress are just good friends.Thornton, who stars in the new comedy “Manure” with Leoni, also denied having sent her risqué text messages, thesun.co.uk reported.
Leoni and Duchovny recently announced their split after being married for 11 years. There are reports that the couple had actually split several months ago but wanted to make the announcement till after Duchovny got out of rehab for sex addiction.
Leoni had earlier declared that Thornton is “maybe my new favourite person in the world”. Her publicist, however, said that the remark was “purely professional”.
Thornton was once married to actress Angelina Jolie. Duchovny and Leoni got married in 1997 and have two kids, a daughter, Madelaine West, 9, and a son, Kyd, 6.
- David Duchovny, wife Tea Leoni split again - Jun 29, 2011
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton- The Past Is Buried - Dec 17, 2010
- Jolie praises ex-husband - May 18, 2012
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- Billy Bob Thornton denies sending sex texts to Tea Leoni - Oct 18, 2008
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- 'We talk every now and then', says Jolie's ex Billy Bob Thornton - Dec 17, 2010
- Jolie praises ex-husband Billy Bob - Apr 12, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Marriage is a lovely thing: Jolie - Aug 26, 2010
- Jolie shoots with bulls - Jun 23, 2012
- Everything you wanted to know about Jolie's virginity, tattoos, and love life - Aug 01, 2010
- I'm still close to Angelina Jolie, says ex-husband - Sep 25, 2008
- Jolie's daughter bags her first movie - Aug 22, 2012