Thirty two hurt in Uttar Pradesh accidentMay 15th, 2008 - 9:44 pm ICT by admin
Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), May 15 (IANS) A total fo 32 labourers were injured Thursday when the mini-truck they were travelling in collided with a tanker carrying chemicals in Manpur village in Rampur district, an official said. Six of them sustained burn injuries as the chemical in the tanker spilled over them, Rampur additional city magistrate Som Dutt Mourya told IANS.
The other injured people were given first-aid treatment and discharged. The accident took place about 300 km from Lucknow.
The mini-truck collided with the tanker that had been stuck in mud for two weeks, the official said.
- 34 killed, 10 injured in road accident in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 26, 2010
- One dead, two injured in Delhi road accident - Jul 21, 2012
- Two kids dead in Russia car accident - Oct 30, 2011
- Pilgrim killed in Gurgaon - Jul 17, 2012
- Four killed as vehicles collide in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 12, 2010
- One killed in road accident - Dec 09, 2011
- 10 killed in Gurgaon road accident (Lead) - Nov 16, 2011
- Schoolbus driver killed, 19 students hurt in accident - Aug 12, 2010
- One killed as school bus collides with mini-truck - Feb 05, 2012
- Five killed in Himachal accident - Aug 20, 2010
- One killed, 21 students injured in accident - Oct 03, 2011
- Six killed in Delhi road accidents (Roundup) - Feb 21, 2012
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh road accident - Apr 30, 2010
- Two killed, seven injured in Agra truck crash - May 11, 2012
- At least 36 die in fatal bus crash in India - Dec 27, 2010