Thane official killed in road accidentOctober 19th, 2010 - 9:53 pm ICT by IANS
Navi Mumbai, Oct 19 (IANS) The additional collector of Thane district, Sanjay Radkar, and his driver were killed when his car collided with two other cars in Navi Mumbai, police said.
“The accident took place in the afternoon when three cars collided with each other on Palm Beach Road in Turbhe township of Navi Mumbai,” a police official said.
Radkar and his driver died while the drivers and passengers of the other cars escaped with minor injuries, he added.
- Lucky to have come out of BMW crash relatively unscathed: Montgomerie - Oct 22, 2010
- Two critical in Mumbai drunk driving accident - Apr 01, 2012
- Dwayne Bravo injured in car accident - Jul 27, 2012
- Six killed in Haryana jeep-tanker collision - Jan 03, 2012
- Haryana health minister among six injured in accident - Jul 09, 2012
- Seven killed in two Bengal road accidents - May 28, 2012
- 12 killed in two accidents in Maharashtra - May 24, 2011
- PM's heart surgeon Panda injured in car accident (Lead) - Dec 27, 2010
- Four killed in Rajasthan bus accident - Apr 28, 2012
- Two woman cops, three others killed in Rajasthan accidents - Jun 17, 2012
- One injured in accident with Brunei embassy car - Mar 23, 2012
- Lucky escape for 25 kids in school bus accident (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- 15 killed as tempo collides with bus in Karnataka - Jun 27, 2011
- Injured Malayalam comedian's health improves - Mar 11, 2012
- Pittsburgh Teen passes driving test and then crashes into DMV - Oct 15, 2010