Tevez is money-seeker, says SeedorfDecember 12th, 2011 - 8:29 pm ICT by IANS
Rome, Dec 12 (IANS) AC Milan veteran midfielder Clarence Seedorf has labelled Carlos Tevez as a money-seeker who “will go where they can promise him the most money”.
The striker agreed personal terms with the Rossoneri, but Paris Saint-Germain have moved ahead in the race by offering 30 million Euro to Manchester City, Xinhua reported.
“Looking back at his career, his agents and every move he has ever made, I think Tevez will go where they can promise him the most money,” Seedorf was quoted saying by football-italia.net.
“Milan would be the first time in his life that he has chosen a club for his career rather than the money. We’ll see what happens.”
AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani also stated that City had rejected their proposal to take him on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season for 23 million Euro.
- Manchester City reject Milan's Tevez bid - Dec 11, 2011
- AC Milan confirm talks for sale of Brazil star Silva - Jun 13, 2012
- Ibrahimovic, Silva sold to PSG, admits Berlusconi - Jul 13, 2012
- Inter Milan made bid for Tevez, says club president - Jan 16, 2012
- Silva to stay at AC Milan: Berlusconi - Jun 15, 2012
- Milan's offer for Tevez rejected: Galliani - Dec 19, 2011
- Corinthians chasing AC Milan striker Pato - Apr 25, 2012
- Brazil's Dede on AC Milan radar - Jun 05, 2012
- Berlusconi dreams of buying Ronaldo for AC Milan - Apr 13, 2011
- Paris Saint-Germain signs Brazilian defender Silva - Jul 15, 2012
- Seedorf leaves Milan after a decade for Botafogo - Jul 01, 2012
- AC Milan seeks Kaka-Ibrahimovic swap - Jun 19, 2012
- Milan sure Ibra could play against Juve - Feb 06, 2012
- Deco praises Seedorf's Brazil move - Jul 05, 2012
- Milan want Kaka back on loan - Aug 27, 2012
Tags: 30 million, ac milan, adriano, carlos tevez, clarence seedorf, football italia, manchester city, money seeker, paris saint germain, personal terms, proposal, rome, rossoneri, striker, veteran, vice president, xinhua