‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ happened over coffee: ShahidMay 9th, 2012 - 7:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 9 (IANS) Actor Shahid Kapoor says “Teri Meri Kahaani” happened over a cup of coffee.
“One day over coffee Kunal Kohli said that he had an idea which he really loved but it was not developed. It was just a one line story. He told me it would be an entertaining love story with the same two actors in three different time periods,” Shahid said in a statement.
Shahid says initially he didn’t understand the time concept in the script.
“I told Kunal that I didn’t understand (the time concept) and asked him to explain it to me. He then explained…”
Also starring Priyanka Chopra, the story is based in three time zones between 1910 and 2012. The film will hit the theatres June 22.
- Shahid-Priyanka chemistry in 'Teri Meri...' better than 'Kaminey' - Apr 12, 2012
- Doing 'shayari' made me nervous: Shahid Kapoor - Apr 06, 2012
- Priyanka urges people to watch cousin's 'Ishaqzaade' - Apr 08, 2012
- Success more dangerous than failure: Shahid Kapoor (Interview) - May 20, 2012
- Priyanka hungry for more meaty roles - Apr 11, 2012
- Neha Sharma is Shahid's love interest in 'Teri Meri Kahaani' - May 12, 2012
- For Pooja Bhatt, 'Jism 2' director-proof script (Movie Snippets) - Jun 10, 2012
- Kunal Kohli apes late Vijay Anand's style in 'Uff' - Jun 06, 2012
- Old vs new -- 'Teri Meri Kahaani' set designer in time warp - Jun 01, 2012
- Great time for actresses in Indian cinema: Priyanka Chopra - Jun 09, 2012
- Despite shoe bites, Shahid shoots 'Teri Meri Kahaani' (With Image) - May 22, 2012
- 'Mukhtasar' was originally for my album: Wajid - May 21, 2012
- 'Teri Meri...' pays tribute to 1960s movie legends - May 29, 2012
- Saif an incredible actor: Priyanka Chopra - Mar 23, 2012
- Watch love, crime sagas this weekend (IANS Preview) - Jun 19, 2012