Teenager hangs self in Delhi hotelApril 29th, 2009 - 7:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 29 (IANS) A 19-year-old youth who was suffering from depression after he fared poorly in the Class 12 exams, hung himself in a hotel in the national capital Wednesday, police said.
Sneh Tiwari, a resident of Madhya Pradesh, was found hanging in Arjun Guest House in Pahar Ganj area in central Delhi, a police officer said.
According to police, Tiwari was depressed because he had faired poorly in his class 12 examinations.
Tiwari had come to Delhi Tuesday to appear for a recruitment examination, the officer added.
- Class 10 student commits suicide - Aug 11, 2010
- Scolded over science paper, Class 12 student ends life - Mar 03, 2011
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene - Feb 09, 2012
- Civil services aspirant commits suicide - Jun 11, 2011
- Pakistani student commits suicide - Apr 01, 2012
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Class 12 student commits suicide in Delhi - Mar 24, 2010
- CBSE exams start - Mar 01, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Medical student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 04, 2012
- Two Class 12 girls commit suicide - Jun 11, 2011
- Student commits suicide - Feb 05, 2012
- Jharkhand Class 12 students seek re-evaluation - Jun 15, 2011
- Student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 03, 2010
- Jobless youth kills self - May 16, 2012