Teenager hangs himself after failing in school examMarch 13th, 2008 - 12:16 am ICT by admin
New Delhi, March 12 (IANS) A class 6 student committed suicide Wednesday by hanging himself in his house here, apparently after failing in his school examinations, the police said. Sairal Lawrence, 14, ended his life at his Vansant Vihar home in southwest Delhi after his results were announced in the afternoon.
Though no suicide note was recovered, it seemed that he took the extreme step after his parents scolded him over his failure in the exams, a police official said.
D. Lawrence, Sairal’s father, works as a gardener in the same locality, he added.
“We have registered a case and are investigating the matter. The victim’s body has been sent for a post-mortem examination,” the official said.
- Student kills himself after mother's scolding - Mar 10, 2012
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Alcoholic man commits suicide - Jan 19, 2011
- MCA student hangs himself after father's scolding - Sep 16, 2011
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- Couple found dead at home - Jan 27, 2012
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- Satyawati College student hangs self in classroom - Feb 04, 2011
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- 18-year-old, parents found dead in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 25, 2010
- Man commits suicide after father's scolding - Jan 12, 2011
- Ex-flight attendant's suicide: Victim's photos, laptop seized - Aug 06, 2012
- Youth commits suicide over family dispute - Jan 21, 2011
- Kanda hunt on, Geetika's autopsy confirms no foul play - Aug 11, 2012
- 18-year-old, parents found dead in Delhi - Oct 25, 2010