Teenager hangs herself in DelhiFebruary 25th, 2008 - 9:47 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Feb 25 (IANS) A 19-year-old daughter of a senior journalist Monday allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her south Delhi home. The police said the body of Priyanka Bhardwaj, a second year B.Com. student of the Venkateswara College, was found hanging from a ceiling fan in her home in Gulmohar Park in the afternoon.
No suicide note was recovered. The body was sent for a post-mortem examination.
The police said she was daughter of Rajender Bhardwaj, news editor with the Navbharat Times.
“We don’t know the cause of her extreme step, but the matter is under investigation,” said a police official.
- Woman doctor commits suicide in Delhi - Mar 18, 2011
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- Woman commits suicide in Delhi - May 03, 2011
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Tech student hangs himself in Uttar Pradesh - Feb 23, 2011
- IAF group captain held over suicide of sacked woman officer - Sep 12, 2011
- Domestic help commits suicide - Dec 27, 2011
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances - May 19, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Youth commits suicide over family dispute - Jan 21, 2011
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Man hangs himself to death in Gurgaon - Jun 16, 2012
- Woman commits suicide - Mar 03, 2011
- Infosys woman manager hangs self - Nov 29, 2011