Teenaged boy murdered in Lodhi Colony homeMay 9th, 2008 - 10:14 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 9 (IANS) A 18-year-old boy was found murdered at his Lodhi Colony home here Friday evening. Police suspect robbers who ransacked the house might have killed him. The body of Sanjith Sachdev, a Class 11 student, was found around 5.30 p.m. bearing a blunt head injury. He was alone in the house when the crime took place. His parents, both government employees, were not at home.
Police said entry into the house appeared friendly.
“Investigations suggest that Sanjith might have been murdered for resisting robbery. The house has been ransacked,” said a police official. The victim’s body has been sent for post-mortem.
- 65-year-old woman killed in Delhi home - Sep 06, 2012
- Teenager murdered in Lodhi Colony home (Lead) - May 10, 2008
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Businessman found strangled in Delhi - Aug 29, 2011
- Two robbers kill woman and daughter, one held - Oct 13, 2011
- Elderly woman found dead in her Delhi flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Man killed, beheaded in Ranchi - Sep 11, 2012
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012
- Robbers murder woman before ransacking Delhi house - May 29, 2009
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Market complex owner, guard murdered - Aug 01, 2011
- Minor girl's body found in Delhi park - Oct 13, 2011
- Retired woman income tax officer killed - Sep 12, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Post-mortem doctor deposes in court - Jul 24, 2012