Technopark IT firm wins ‘excellence in Air Cargo’ awardMarch 2nd, 2011 - 5:07 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, March 2 (IANS) Leading IT systems provider to the global air transportation industry, Technopark headquartered IBS Software, has received the prestigious “STAT TIMES International Awards for Excellence in Air Cargo” at the recently-concluded Air Cargo Africa 2011 event in Nairobi, Kenya.
IBS earned the award for its new generation iCargo solution which is widely being hailed as one of the most definitive IT products in the world for managing the movement of air cargo.
Air Cargo Africa, a biennial air cargo conference and expo, provides opportunities to global players from the air freight industry to meet and find ways to tap into the huge market potential of the African continent, an IBS statement issued here Wednesday said.
Available both in licensed and SaaS (Software as a Service) modes, the iCargo solution suite’s impressive list of customers across six continents include other names like All Nippon Airways (ANA), Jet Blue, Kingfisher Airlines, Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA) and Qantas.
This new recognition comes close on the heels of the region’s largest carrier, South African Airways, implementing iCargo across its network of 48 stations, including 39 international locations.
IBS is one of the leading IT solution providers to the global travel, transportation and logistics industry and 2010 saw 55 successful ‘go-lives’ of IBS solutions all around the world - equivalent to over one per week throughout the year.
- Kerala firm's IT solution to power South African Airways - Feb 21, 2011
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- Kerala IT firm wins global air cargo award - Sep 06, 2012
- Tokyo airport uses Kerala IT firm solution for cargo operation - Nov 03, 2010
- JetBlue Airways adopts Kerala IT company's solution - Jun 21, 2010
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- IBS Software wins 'IT systems provider' award - Feb 09, 2010
- Delhi-based Aryan Cargo opts for IBS solution - Feb 02, 2010
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
Tags: african continent, air cargo, air freight industry, air transportation industry, all nippon airways, global air, global players, global travel, huge market, international awards, jet blue, kingfisher airlines, nairobi kenya, nippon cargo airlines, six continents, solution providers, solution suite, south african airways, systems provider, world equivalent