Teachers’ pay system in Madhya Pradesh to go onlineAugust 21st, 2008 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Aug 21 (IANS) The salary of all the teachers and staff working in the Madhya Pradesh Education Department will go online from this month, a senior official said Thursday. “With this the principals of higher secondary schools who had been doing salary related work in the capacity of disbursal officers would be relieved and be able to pay more attention towards the works related to academics in their respective schools,” Manoj Jhalani, commissioner, Madhya Pradesh Rajya Shiksha Kendra, told IANS.
“A total of 3,125 principals of higher secondary schools had been doing salary-related work manually for 10 to 12 days a month,” He added.
Now with the salary system being computerized, grievances about delays and difficulties in the disbursement of salary would also come to an end, said Jhalani.
He also pointed out that under the new arrangement, pay bills would be prepared online, eliminating the tedious exercise of preparing employees’ pay bills afresh every month.
Besides, the staff including teachers, principals and clerks would be able to surf details about their salary, pay slip and annual emoluments whenever they wish to.
Another benefit of the online facility, the commissioner said, would be that the department would also have access to school-wise data of posts, budget and expenditure.
This online information would be available all the time at district, division and state levels.
Jhalani said that computerisation of teachers’ service book would be taken up in the next phase and the seniority list of the department too would be made available on the web site.
- Government teachers in Mumbai get salaries online - Dec 01, 2011
- Bengal college teachers not paid salary after June - Sep 05, 2011
- Punjab accepts agitating teachers' demands - Nov 12, 2010
- Lucknow's school inspector introduces citizens' charter - Sep 28, 2011
- Spare Punjab teachers from census duty: minister - May 04, 2010
- Now faculty can work in new educational institutions - Aug 11, 2011
- Bengal teachers' payday on month's first day from July - May 24, 2011
- Haryana schools to have management committees - Jul 05, 2010
- 'B' for bomb, 'ch' for chaku...in UP school books - Apr 26, 2012
- Now, online, on-time salaries for Mumbai teachers - Oct 05, 2011
- All Punjab schools closed till July 8 - Jul 05, 2012
- Principal suspended for drawing absent teacher wife's salary - Aug 22, 2012
- 'Punjab colleges staff go without salaries for months' - May 15, 2012
- No special teachers for disabled kids in Delhi - Jun 06, 2011
- Kerala makes teaching more student friendly - Aug 10, 2011