Teacher kills student for objecting to love for sisterFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 1:12 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Feb 2 (IANS) A teacher slit the throat of his 12-year-old student for objecting to his chasing the boy’s 13-year-old sister. The murdered child’s body was found by police from the cupboard of the teacher’s house in Ghaziabad Monday night, police said.According to police, Virendra Pratap Singh, a teacher at Little Kingdom Public School in Sahibabad, kidnapped the boy when he was going to his school Monday morning. He took the boy to his house, slit his throat and dumped the body in his almirah.
Circle Officer S.P. Singh told IANS that after his arrest, Singh confessed to police that the boy, Pushpendra, was a hindrance in his love for the boy’s sister, Puja, who is also a student of the same school.
Pushpendra’s father Ravi Shankar told police that the teacher was chasing his daughter for a long time. Pushpendra had told his father about it. He had objected and once told the teacher to behave like a teacher. However, the teacher continued to tease the girl and decided to get rid of the boy.
On Monday, when Pushpendra did not reach school, the father got worried. He received a phone call from the teacher in the evening saying that his son was with him and he wanted to talk with Puja. Instead of allowing him to speak with his daughter, the father informed the police, who reached the house in Arthala at about 9.30 p.m. and recovered the body from the teacher’s house, the father said.
Station Officer Yogesh Pathak said the teacher has been arrested.
- Two robbers kill woman and daughter, one held - Oct 13, 2011
- Retired banker found murdered in Kanpur - Apr 16, 2011
- Reply to Aarushi's parents' plea, Supreme Court tells CBI (Lead) - Feb 21, 2012
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata - Sep 09, 2012
- Teen held for killing four-year-old - Nov 02, 2011
- Minor allegedly raped by her tutor - Sep 10, 2012
- Body of abducted boy found - Oct 27, 2011
- Ghaziabad school near which child drowned shuts - Jul 14, 2012
- Man held for father's murder - Jul 25, 2012
- Driver of retired army officer found murdered - Feb 03, 2012
- Apex court reserves verdict on Talwars' trial transfer plea - Feb 27, 2012
- Reply to Aarushi parents' plea, Supreme Court tells CBI - Feb 21, 2012
- Jewellery worth Rs.14.5 lakh stolen from Delhi house - Jan 26, 2011
- Valentine's Day fallout: Agra boy killed by classmates - Feb 17, 2012
- Octogenarian murdered in Delhi, house looted - May 04, 2011