Tango 12 named official ball of Euro 2012November 30th, 2011 - 3:40 pm ICT by IANS
Warsaw (Poland), Nov 30 (IANS) Tango 12, developed by Adidas, will be the official ball of the Euro 2012 European Football Championship in Poland and Ukraine.
The first Tango ball appeared at the World Cup in Argentina in 1978. It was not used until 1998.
Tango 12 will be presented during the finals draw in Kiev Dec 2.
The 16-nation Euro Championships, slated for June 8-July 1, 2012, will take place in four Polish cities of Warsaw, Gdansk, Wroclaw and Poznan as well as four Ukrainian cities of Kiev, Lvov, Donetsk and Kharkov.
- Polish cops to assist in Ukraine during Euro 2012 - Mar 14, 2012
- UEFA pleased with Euro 2012 preparations, says Ukraine - Nov 22, 2011
- Ban on smoking and tobacco ads at Euro 2012 - Oct 21, 2011
- Polish border guards ready for Euro 2012 - May 23, 2012
- Handbook ready for football fans ahead of Euro 2012 - May 22, 2012
- Security preparations for Euro 2012 in final phase: Polish official - Dec 07, 2011
- Ready for Euro 2012: Polish PM - Mar 23, 2012
- Blind Ukrainians to enjoy soccer with headphones - Apr 04, 2012
- Warsaw takes training to help blind fans at Euro 2012 - Mar 14, 2012
- Blind fans to enjoy Euro 2012 - Apr 04, 2012
- Ukraine enjoys Euro 2012 tourism windfall - Jun 19, 2012
- Ukraine's Euro 2012 preparations enter home stretch: President - May 31, 2012
- Poland opens Police Command Center for Euro 2012 - Feb 29, 2012
- Shortage of public toilets for Euro 2012 - Feb 23, 2012
- Poland claims it is well prepared for Euro 2012 - May 09, 2012
Tags: argentina, donetsk, euro 2012, euro championships, football championship, gdansk, july 1, kharkov, kiev, lvov, polish cities, poznan, tango, ukraine, ukrainian cities, warsaw poland, world cup, wroclaw