Taj, Oberoi helpline numbers flooded with callsNovember 27th, 2008 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 27 (IANS) The helpline numbers started by the Oberoi and the Taj Palace Hotels, in the wake of the terror attacks in Mumbai Wednesday night, have been flooded with calls from worried relatives and friends of the guests of the two hotels. The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel and Oberoi Trident Hotel in Mumbai were targets of the terror attack that left at least 101 people dead and over 250 others injured.
“We have been receiving several calls from people who want to know about their friends and relatives putting up at the hotel. We are making all efforts to make all information available to them,” a release from the Oberoi Hotels said.
According to officials, about four to five terrorists continue to hold 40-50 people hostage inside the Oberoi Trident Hotel.
The helpline numbers for Oberoi Hotel at Delhi are 011-23890606, 011-23890505 and 09810956888.
The numbers for Taj Hotel at Mumbai are 022-66574322, 022-66574372 and 1800111825.
- Ten terrorists who held Mumbai to ransom - Aug 29, 2012
- Kasab death sentence: Mumbai court to decide Feb 21 (Lead) - Feb 07, 2011
- Chidambaram to pay homage to Mumbai terror attack victims - Nov 25, 2010
- Barack Obama's weekend schedule in Mumbai - Nov 05, 2010
- Sarkozy pays tribute to 26/11 martyrs - Dec 07, 2010
- Obama to address students at St. Xavier's College in Mumbai - Nov 02, 2010
- 26/11, a grim reminder of our perilous neighbourhood: Antony - Nov 26, 2010
- Chidambaram pays tribute to 26/11 martyrs - Nov 26, 2010
- High court to decide on Kasab death sentence Feb 21 (Second Lead) - Feb 07, 2011
- Kasab weak, weary ahead of 26/11 verdict - Feb 20, 2011
- Mumbai hotels fully booked ahead of World Cup final - Apr 01, 2011
- Mumbai remembers, prays for 26/11 victims - Nov 26, 2010
- Sarkozy honours two hotel executives for 26/11 bravery - Dec 07, 2010
- 26/11: India still awaits Pakistan's decisive action (Roundup) - Nov 26, 2011
- Clinton chooses Taj hotels again - May 07, 2012