Suzlon reports net loss in third quarterJanuary 30th, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 30 (IANS) India’s first home-grown wind technology company Suzlon Energy Friday reported a net loss of Rs.3.9 billion for the quarter ended Dec 31 as compared to net profit of Rs.3.38 billion in the corresponding period last fiscal. The company’s total income, too, decreased to Rs.15.47 billion for the third quarter from Rs.16.83 billion last year, a company statement said.
However, Suzlon’s order book looks bright with the company receiving orders worth Rs.10,387 crore (Rs.103.87 billion), comprising domestic orders valued at Rs.533 crore (Rs.5.33 billion) and export orders at Rs.9,854 crore (Rs.98.54 billion).
Additionally, the order book position for component business stood at Rs.1,080 crore (Rs.10.8 billion), the statement added.
- Suzlon Energy posts quarterly net loss of Rs.19.4 crore - Oct 24, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro quarterly net profit rises 16 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- RComm sequential quarterly profit rises 60.5 percent - Nov 12, 2011
- HDFC Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Jul 13, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines third quarter loss at Rs.444 crore - Feb 16, 2012
- Reliance Communications quarterly revenue rises at Rs.5,052 crore - Feb 10, 2012
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Biocon net marginally down in fiscal 2012 - Apr 27, 2012
- Suzlon Energy posts quarterly net loss of Rs.286.46 crore - Feb 11, 2012
- DLF Q2 profit falls 11 percent - Nov 10, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
- Kesoram posts Rs.26 crore profit in Q4 - Apr 28, 2010