Suzlon Energy to increase stake in German firmSeptember 1st, 2008 - 6:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 1 (IANS) Suzlon Energy Monday said it has signed an agreement with Martifer SGPS of Portugal for an early acquisition of Martifer’s 22.48 percent stake in German turbine manufacturer REpower Systems.”The cost of the acquisition could go up to Euro 270 million and the deal should be concluded by 15 December, 2008,” the company said in a regulatory statement.
This acquisition would consolidate Suzlon’s total holding in REpower to approximately 90 percent.
REpower is a leading turbine manufacturer in the German wind energy sector.
- Suzlon's German unit wins 295 MW offshore contract - Nov 26, 2010
- Suzlon raises stake in REpower to 73.7 percent - Dec 30, 2008
- REpower to supply turbines to Sweden's Klagerup Kraft - Sep 15, 2010
- Suzlon's arm bags orders worth $387 mn in two months - Apr 23, 2012
- Suzlon raises stake in Germany's REpower - Jun 06, 2009
- Suzlon crosses 15 gigawatt of wind power installations worldwide - Dec 16, 2010
- Suzlon to up its stake in German wind power firm - Dec 16, 2008
- Suzlon Energy subsidiary bags 74.8 megawatt order in Germany - Sep 29, 2010
- Suzlon Energy completes sale of stake in Hansen - Oct 13, 2011
- Suzlon Energy posts quarterly net loss of Rs.19.4 crore - Oct 24, 2011
- Suzlon picks up Areva's stake in REpower - Jun 06, 2008
- Suzlon Energy bags 50.4 megawatt order - Apr 20, 2011
- Suzlon Group to sell China subsidiary for $60 mn - Jun 23, 2012
- Suzlon Energy bags 48.3 MW project from Indian Oil - Aug 17, 2011
- Suzlon Energy bags Rs.1,149 crore wind power order - Sep 21, 2010